May 3, 2011

Scrumpy!

I've got a hankerin' for The Scrumps.

Friends meet Scrumpy...Scrumpy meet friends. So I've been mixing up my walk home from campus to see some new sites. I really needed to go to the grocery store but was too exhausted to do the full on g-store trek (it takes an hour both ways) so I decided to stop in to a corner store or as they call them here four squares or dairies to pick up a few items.

That's where I met Scrumpy. As you can see by the label, Scrumpy is a strong cider. It is 8.2% alc/vol and comes in a deceivingly innocent 1.25 liter bottle that closely resembles Sprite (or lemonade as the Kiwis call it). Well I've got a thirst and Scrumpy is looking for a home...come with me Scrumpy.

Whoa Scrumps, you are indeed strong and delicious. And dangerous...so I'm only allowed one giraffe juice glass full of the Scrumps. Mmmmm....scrumptastic. Well, maybe two.