Apr 10, 2011

I Salute You NZ!

God, I'm such a wuss. Here is a view from my window that I haven't shared. Yeah...it's the goddamn New Zealand flag bitches. I'm whining about living amongst mice and filth when I've got this son-of-a-bitch flying high in the sky. I'm in New Zealand. I have no ties and in the grand scheme of things, minimal responsibilities. I have the luxury of devoting 2 yrs. to making art (I'm paying a shit ton for that luxury but that is besides the point), I'm experiencing the culture of another country, and meeting people that I never would have met if I didn't fly half way across the planet. There is an entire country outside of my doorstep to be tromped over by my footsteps and I'm complaining because I might have to share a bathroom with strangers?! I've been acting like such an American. I apologize for being petty. Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it won't happen again. Not only am I an American but I'm also a chick...