Jun 5, 2011

Skid Row Dishes

The Dishwashing Standoff
(Note fully functioning dishwasher below dish pile. Awesome.)

Well folks, I'm both happy and a little sad to say that I no longer live in Skid Row Digs. You may disagree by the above photo but trust me, that pile of dishes is a platinum sculpture in comparison to The Adelaide. Yes, the kitchen on Moxham Ave is foul at the moment but word around the campfire is that One Star Rental is working on a solution to this problem.

Sure there are a couple of a-hole Moxhamites but they are mere lambs that stand in the shadows of The Adelaidians. Complaining about dirty dishes just doesn't fit under the umbrella of "Skid Row Digs". Maybe more posts are to come...I have another yr. and a half in NZ, lord knows the last 3 months have been overflowing with SRD shit. I still don't have a solid job lined up for next semester, I may be living with the hobbits.

SRD is not dead. In it's honor I'm working on Skid Row Dig sketches. How bout a coloring book...dirtbag-style.